this weeks item that guarantees YOU
/ fashion MILEAGE
Denim to flatter curves . . .
Stick to darker washes, indigo, dark vintage washes, grey and black. AVOID Fading across the thighs.
Always buy mid-rise & high rise styles with a slim to straight leg or a straight wide leg with in a cropped at the ankle style.
Look at the pockets and always aim to buy large and low, they should lie 2/3 above the seat and 1/3 below.
Avoid styles with a long crotch, the zipper should take up most of the crotch area.
Don’t discount white denim, as long as it doesn’t have a high elastaine percentage and you follow the above rules they can be super chic.
/ Leopard Print
Leopard print is back, well it never really goes out of fashion and that is why I like to think when purchasing anything leopard print that it's an investment. It's easy to dress up or down. Every item below can be dressed up for the evening or dressed down ready for casual drinks or a day at work.
/ what your wardrobe needs now
The statement trouser suit is the perfect investment to make right now (as there are so many GREAT options on the high street) and I guarantee that it will give your wardrobe fashion mileage . Wear straight up with heels for evening and a statement earring or pop of lipstick to give it a modern edge. For day the options are endless.
1) Take a fine knit in a similar tone and some loafers / brogues for the office.
2) A logo tee and white or a contrasting tone to the suit ankle boot will work for an effortless to put together look that packs maximum impact.
3) Style with a shirt of similar or contrasting tone to the suit ( all the buttons done up) and wear with a pendant necklace placed around the collar to give a bit of definition.
4) Wear the pants with a sweater and loafers or trainers.
5) Wear the blazer over a midi dress with boots.
6) Wear the blazer over a logo tee with a midi skirt and loafers.
/ angie's EDIT
"the shopping bit . . . my everything-edit, from sombreros to salt shakers"
# TOPSHOP X HALPERN